Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
They look pretty nice. They say for dirt, how are they on the street? Is their any guantlet on that glove at all?

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DUC..they are dirt gloves. they don't have a gauntlet style for 'em. i picked up em up for the summer for the ventilation. cuz i have a feeling my leather gauntlets are gonna be funky.

plus it offer very good protection.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I don't think those things would hold up in an asphalt slide..

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's why they're reserved for days i know i'm not gonna ride hard like the commute to work or when my girlfriend's with me.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
You never can predict when you're gonna crash...I don't have any "light" use gear...You can crash pushing a corner at 60, or you can go flying over some old ladies car hood at 40..either way, I want heavy-duty gear.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
640 Posts
Dress for the fall, not for the ride. But in the end, wear what you wanna, they're your hands. /images/icons/wink.gif

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've got a pair of the smx-4 gloves and they're great I love these gloves. As said before their not for the fast speed riding, but at around town riding they give decent protection I went down with them on and they protected my hands from any scratches at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts