Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a Spidi Fighter 1-piece leather suit for sale, size euro 52. I have worn the suit EXACTLY 1 time, at the advice of people telling me to break it in and see if it fits.
Well it didn't fit after wearing it for one day, and now I can't return the suit because I was honest and told the place where I bought the suit that I had worn it.
I could have just send the suit back w/o telling them anything and they wouldn't be able to tell that the suit has been worn. It is THAT NEW.
But it's too late now and I'll just have to get rid of it myself.

Spidi Fighter Suit :

Spidi Sport's new Fighter suit can be used for racing or for sport riding/ touring. The Fighter suit is manufactured from high quality cowhide. Features include full armour, a fully perforated liner, Kevlar stretch panels, neoprene cuffs, the new "Boomerang," knee sliders, perforated leather at the chest, adjustable shoulder vents, and an innovative knee area construction that allows increased mobility. The Fighter suit has all the features of much more expensive suits at a very reasonable price.

Color is black/flourecent red/white as shown in the picture. The flourscent red is the same as the bright red color on CBR's. Size 52 fits about a 5'9-10", 165-175 lb rider with about 32-34 waist. Kneedraggers.com sells the suit for $750 plus shipping. I am willing to take a huge loss for $595 including shipping. OR make REASONABLE offers......the suit is PRACTICALLY NEW !!!!
Thanks for reading this long post.....

better info and picture here:
http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/fighter.html

please email [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks cmacfar for the picture, the suit is 1-piece, but exact same pattern as the pic. color is flouscent red, like the honda cbr's, not as pure red as the pic.

·
Registered
374 Posts
hey man I'm very interetes in the suit. LIsten does that suit have the hump on the back? If it does you practically have a buyers

It is better to have love and lost than to have never ridden a Sportbike at all.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Nice suit.. id have bought that a month and a half ago if i didnt have my Dainese suit.

<font color=red>Ride Red</font color=red>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts