Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Geez G_Man you're everywhere....and I'm right behind you/images/icons/tongue.gifhaha lol

Your signature here

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
It logged you out? HUH? Is the other board there? I need my fix. /images/icons/tongue.gif

Hey Moff, it looks like we have a few more that want to be honorary Ducatisti. /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DUC, I had the first post here, thats what i meant by my post..it doesnt really make sense now..But i know u were on you way home from work when the site came back up, so i was all over the forum posting. I threw this one in here, and it was the only one for a while..I was expecting you to come home, jump into the DUC forum and see this post LOL, thought you would get a kick outta it!

G

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Hehe...anytime I see my name in the subject I get a kick out of it. It's like advertising! /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Teah but does this mean the other site is going to be rejected like a monkey faced son now?

<font color=blue>/images/icons/wink.gifIf it's too fast,you're too old/images/icons/cool.gif</font color=blue>

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Nope, I'm still over there whoring. No one is adding posts to the picture repository though. /images/icons/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
You did? I'll have to head over immediately. I need a pick me up, the day went shitty on me. Mirage, check your PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts