Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get on to our alternative dirt ride site.....so who wants to ride dirt this weekend??????

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Jen and I are definitely riding dirt this weekend, ALL weekend. Not sure where, it'll depend on the weather.

BTW, I can't get into 4strokes.com either...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hell I'm in. Lets fire up the bikes and break some bones!!

I need a nap!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got new boots to break in . I don't lpan on breaking anything else/images/icons/smile.gifother than wind

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am in where ever just post it and I will be there. You guys are always welcome to come and ride Berthoud and crash at my pad. They re did the big track a little. Took out those neck breaking woops and went with two woops with a fairly mellow table top.

I need a nap!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Well, we plan to ride either Rampart or Divide, weather permitting. CJ's got a mini-goal of riding up Scotty's rock. /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not to sure what Scotties rock is but what the hay I promise I wont hold you guys up to much;) Just post where I can hook up with ya!

I need a nap!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Correction. I have a mini-goal of coaxing CJ up Scotty's Rock... /images/icons/tongue.gif /images/icons/laugh.gif

The weather forecast has changed once again. If it holds steady, it'll be an awesome weekend. Perfect conditions for Rampart. Partly cloudy and a high of 58. The only thing better would be to have a light shower in the morning before we get there...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just need to get a ohv sticker and I would be in for sunday!!!!! I love rampart

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Too bad we're taking the streetbikes to Grand Junction this weekend, otherwise I would be all over a dirt ride at Rampart! /images/icons/smile.gif

I plead the 5th

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sooooooo you thought you could hide here. Moab was great! Got some cool photo's, naturaly a story or two. My 650 kicked my butt in Moab!Who's riding Rampart this weekend? It's open I rode it today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Ray,
Which day are you and Chris riding? Sunday? Meet @ Jackson Creek and Rampart 9 am?

XR650R(a little pain with my pleasure)
I think I need more power, not!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I'm gonna get my OHV stickie today. (Geez, I hope there's room for it amongst all those other stickers /images/icons/tongue.gif)

Yeah, Ray... Which day are we gonna ride Rampart, huh, huh??

WooooHoooooo!

Glad you found us, Tim. Sorry you had to come all the way out here. Sounds like the 4stroke site will be back up shortly. What a bite in the A.S.S. /images/icons/mad.gif

<font color=red>NO SIGS!</font color=red>

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Pasta- If one thing is for sure, it's that I will say hi to 141 for ya! /images/icons/cool.gif

I plead the 5th

·
Registered
147 Posts
Where do you get the sticker at?????????????? And where in the hell are you guys meeting?????????????

I need a nap!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sleek,
You can get the sticker at just about any motorcycle shop, if they're not sold out. I'm sure one of the places up in Fort Collins will have one. The actual sticker takes a few weeks to show up in the mail. You just need to make sure you carry the receipt/paperwork with you until then.

CJ and I are riding both days. You're welcome to come by the house or meet us out there. I think we'll be parking at the emergency phone booth intersection, where Rampart Range Rd. meets FR507 (I think that's the right number). Anyway, if you're coming down from the north end of Rampart, on Rampart Range Rd., it's the first left hand road you come to, a couple-five miles from the north fee station. Call me if you need better directions. We should be there around 9am either/both days. There are some short loops in the area that we can play on if you want to show up later.

Chris? Ray? What are you guys planning on doing? Should we look for you around 10?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I will have to call ya I dont even know where rampart road is. Is that the one like from Santa fe then take a right and go through little town with the gas station on the left?

I need a nap!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts