Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i'm up their with you haru...

I was riding on my way to the lakefront today /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif...
I was in front of uno when i see trash blowing in the street right in front of the uno (University Of New Orleans) dorm room :809028-ridin:....
I usually avoid debris blowing in the street cause it gives me something to do with myself by swerving around it :808922-fiddy:....
Today, i said forget it and went straight through :809028-ridin:....
Well, the paper got caught on my left fork and i went damn :Wow1:....
I looked down and it was a [censored] coated piece of toilet paper wrapped around my fork blowing on my leg :blush:...
It wouldn't come off and i had to pull over and prey i didn't have to touch it :frown:...
Thankfully it fell off.

It was all dark brown, dried up and smeared all over the paper. NASTY!!!

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
I remember driving down the street in my parents old van and this huge garbage bag blew in front of me... well I'm in a truck; who cares!
It got stuck under the engine and all I could smell was burning plastic for the rest of the day. :bawling:

·
Registered
207 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:
I think i'm up their with you haru...

I was riding on my way to the lakefront today /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif...
I was in front of uno when i see trash blowing in the street right in front of the uno (university Of New Orleans) dorm room :809028-ridin:....
I usually avoid debris blowing in the street cause it gives me something to do with myself by swerving around it :808922-fiddy:....
Today, i said forget it and went straight through :809028-ridin:....
Well, the paper got caught on my left fork and i went damn :Wow1:....
I looked down and it was s [censored] coated piece of toilet paper wrapped around my fork blowing on my leg :blush:...
It wouldn't come off and i had to pull over and prey i didn't have to touch it :frown:...
Thankfully it fell off.

It was all dark brown, dried up and smeared all over the paper. NASTY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHa, better than a bloody tampon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Apache_16 said:
:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom:

Mike you're hitting on young college students. :blush: :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]No but I would like to hit on the teachers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
KAWBOI913 said:
Mike got do-do on his leg!!!! :lol: :lol: :cwm27:

[/ QUOTE ]I was so tired when i got home i forgot about it and layed down in my bed with my pants on too. The poopy was dry when it touched my leg though. I didn't take the time to see if any actually touched me.

Brings back a memory of when i was a kid. My friends and i where playing football when one was tackled. Believe this or not, his face fell right in a pile of dried white dog s--t. I was standing right next to him when he got up, and spit out a white chunk of poo. YES it went right in his mouth. :bawling: :lol: :lol: :lol2:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
I was landing my dads hangglider one day, did the show boat approach, low (<40 foot) fast(50 mph) downwind right over the tree tops, steep slipping 180 into the wind droppinginto ground effect, and was looking clean, and just before I was ready to flair, I got hit bysomething, lifted the right wing, and I couldn't level it off intime, and dragged my left wingtip, went in on my stomach, and right into a frash cowpie, in my mouth, all over my face, my chute, my harness

cowpies actually taste sorta sweet :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YUCK!!!! Was it mushy like when you're wiping your butt after a "soft" poo (the kind that's hard to wipe off cause it's real mushy):lol: and the toilet paper slips off your finger and wipes the poop from your butt instead?

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Im sure Im not the only one thats been neck deep in horse manure, fertilizer, (you have to dig down about 4-5 feet to get to teh good stuff thats been cooking, hot to the touch, steaming, man thats good sh!t

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
JUST SAY EWWWW TO POO :tongue:

Thanks for that lovely visual of you Mikev7 :lol:

[/ QUOTE ] :lol: :waytogo: No prob minky, anytime. :808922-fiddy:

One time i was walking in the local walmart. When i got about half way to the door, a bird took a dump right on my shoulder. I think i had on a brand new shirt if i remember correctly. I felt a soft tap on the front left shoulder. I looked and saw a little green/brown nutty present. :cwm27:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts