Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting together a calendar to raise money for the non-profit cat rescue organization I work with, and these are the pics I selected to pull the final 12 from.

Cats are tough to shoot, especially when they're in a cage, but once in a while it comes out just right. The tentative title for the calendar is "Take me home!" We may just go with "Up for Adoption," but we're not sure yet.

https://home.comcast.net/~noremjosh/cats/

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Great Pics Josh! :waytogo:

I like "Take me Home!" for the title..."Up for Adoption" sounds a bit..erm..."impersonal"?

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Great pics Josh....let us know when the calendar would be available..I'd buy a couple. The cat on its back sleeping is pretty cute. Our kittens (well, now almost 8 months old) sleep like that quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Probably don't want to use these in your calendar (copyright laws and such) but you can at least put them in your collection.
I can email you better quality pics if you want 'em... they lost some resolution when putting them in GIF format (jpg files were too big to post)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Oh wow! Maine ***** are great! I have one and he's an absolute star...congrats on the new kitty, Lucidity!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[ QUOTE ]
BitViper said:
See Josh...its not just me.....but Ill be a contributor this time Vs a..PITA :808908-wtf:

Hers my contribution.....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol..that's hilarious :lol:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Josh - now that I'm the in Bay Area, can I help at that shelter? I used to volunteer at the Miami Humane Society and would love to help out here.

Nice pics. You have some really great shots there. :waytogo:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Here is the little guy that we took home from a no kill shelter this summer.

Little bastard kills everything in sight, birds, mice, voles... you name it. Total lap cat in the house, total killer outside!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
That one shot of the kitten with it's paws around the snout of that lab is precious. What a great picture. Love it. Wish I wasn't allergic to cats, they're definitely lower-maintainence than my Rottie, but I can't even be in the same room as a cat, start to reallyl have some serious breathing problems. Oh well, I do love my Rottie!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts