Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
made by Metamachex, the price says $3191 and to email them with your bike spec year and model. Here's a pic of just the swingarm

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I love that bike! Just can't get into the single sided swing arm thing. JMO.

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
holy crap... that looks so factory/stock and didn't even notice that it was single sided at first...!?!?! NNNNIIICCCEEE...!!! now that's a conversion i wouldn't think twice about doin' if i had a base mille... :)

i likely wouldn't want to chuck my beautiful forged "ally" OZ's if i had an R model though... :(

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Like the mille but those things on the side of the front plastic. Do they come off.

Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what things on the side of the front plastic are you talking about?

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Those annoying plastic things...that look like rubber, with the rims in them... Those things, the things that look like tires /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
those swing arms are sweet, I saw there web site a long time ago and would like to have one when I win the lotto.....
/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
"Like the mille but those things on the side of the front plastic. Do they come off. "

He means those air deflector things on the front fairings. You know the ones that supposedly increase aerodynamics and top-speed. I say supposedly as the race bikes don't have them and I would hope they of all people would want the most aerodynamic package. Yes they can come off but you would be left with the holes where they mount. I don't like them either so I am glad my 2000 model bike was deemed fast enough not to need them /images/icons/wink.gif.

Take care,
Gregory

I could have been a squid, but I was too busy posing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts