Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these yesterday near Bandera, Texas, I think you might like these

GSXR<font color=red>1000</font color=red>, the top of the motorcycle food chain.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another...

GSXR<font color=red>1000</font color=red>, the top of the motorcycle food chain.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and I'll throw a stand-up in there to boot

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more of me

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And one of my friend Jeremy

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is where Jeremy backed his bike into a corner a little too hard...but he pulled it off, barely.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Not enough e's in SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

"Do you know what 'the world' is to me? Shall I show it to you in my mirror?" Nietzsche

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Almost forgot the pic of Jeremy getting arrested.

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
??? you get caught speeding? i mean f=did he get caught speeding, tricks??????

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
??? you get caught speeding? i mean did he get caught speeding, tricks??????

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those are some very nice shots of you carving those corners...It really looks like you fellas are having a hell of a time. Where is this? And how'd your friend get arrested, that sounds like a possible story to tell the grandkids...jaja/images/icons/smile.gif

By the way, have you guys seen the speedchannel commercial about the old fart on his porch surrounded by his grand children. He's going on about how thrilling and intoxicating it is to ride a Harley etc...the wind in the hair etc.
So his grandson asks: Grandpa, you had a Harley?

He replies: NO! I spent my savings on siding for the house instead...(with this disgusted look in his face)

The kids reply: Let's go see what grandma is doing...

Just hillarious, great commercial!

just Ride!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes Jeff, this weekend was definitely off the hook, probably the best time of my life. Not only because of the riding, but the company made the post/pre riding a riot; I could tell Steve was feelin' the love. We're definitely doing it again soon. Here's a pic of you in the 40 mph corner.

-Sean

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In reference to the popos, they originally came out b/c someone called and said we were drag racing...which we weren't, we were only taking 40mph corners at 120. Then the second time some lady called and said we were following her trying to flag her down for help, but the dispatcher misunderstood and told the constable that we were chasing her down shaking our fists at her or something. That's when Jeremy got frisked and cuffed. But the truth came out in the end: we weren't flagging her down or chasing her, just waving to try and keep the peace...some stupid people out there. So he didn't get arrested, but he sat in the popo truck for a good hour or so.
However he did get a ticket the next day for 90 in a 55, and when his parole officer finds out, he'll be arrested for real.

·
Registered
670 Posts
nice pics, interesting story. If it were me misbehaving on public roads, I would have gone to play somewhere else after the first visit from the bad guys. But that's just me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts