Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post a pic of my bike, I'm going to miss it. Anyone in Boston be on the look out for it./images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
920 Posts
How did you list it? If more than one, what worked the best? Are you getting another bike? If so, what? OK, enough with th 20 questions./images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
176 Posts
right on scotman! you sold your bike. that means there is a new '02 R1 owner in the making. when ever you get it we need to go out riding. hey get the red or silver one. i heard that they are faster then the blue one hehe.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
audioman~ebay, ebay, yes, 02<font color=red>R</font color=red>1
mladinfan~Hey, I'll be in the big easy tomorrow (going to the airport). I saw you got a deal on your bike, what shop did you buy it from? I've got two more cars to sell then one new one to buy for the wife and then I'm thinking <font color=red>R</font color=red>1.

·
Registered
479 Posts
yea, scott is probally going to get my ex500. i think after riding an R1 for a while, he's ready for the power of the 500/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

hey, Mladinfan........

If u ever wana ride,(now that I'm out a riding partner without scotman/images/icons/frown.gif) let me know. I'm off sat,sun,mon this weekend..so whenever is cool with me.

later

<font color=blue>2001 R6<font color=blue>
<font color=blue>The Blue one Is Faster<font color=blue>/images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts