Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted some pics from the Long Beach, CA Intl Motorcycle Show.

I was pretty busy this year helping out some friends like Lee Parks (gloves, books and more..) and American Metal Works (great line of wheels), so didn't get to see much of the show.... although I'm on my way to Seattle now, so I can check it out there.

Worth the mention was the Ball of Steel show. Second year seeing these kids perform... and still amazed. Now they are doing free style jumps on 50s indoors with a run off area that looks way to small...

We had several of the SportbikeS.com girls there and switched off with American Metal Works for logo presentation. I didn't edit my pics yet... just put them there for what they are worth. Mat, R1Demon, was there and we'll see his pics of the show soon.

See ya..

LINK TO GALLERY

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Did you actually SEE any motorcycles? Doesn't look like it from the photos you made. I quickly grow bored with those types of 'showcase' women, they're little more than life support devices for a vagina at that point. Show me a woman with some brains to go along with a nice body, and now we're talkin.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Personally, when I see these companies use women to sell a product. It causes me to not take them or their product seriously. Cause if they were serious, they prolly' wouldnt have hired toys such as these.

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
I was actually more interested in the bikes/products, but I guess there wasnt any there.. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
wargame1 said:
I was actually more interested in the bikes/products, but I guess there wasnt any there.. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree, that's why it's called the SoCal MOTORCYCLE SHOW, not the Britney Spears Wannabee show

·
Registered
649 Posts
That was my instant reaction.... where's the bikes? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Now... if some of those women had some sexy looking race leathers on... I would have had to check out the leather manufacturer, the sizes available, colors, etc. Since I am looking for new women shaped fitting leathers. If there was a womens race leather manufacturer at the show... I just may have to go to try some on. Even though the nearest show is a 9 hr. drive (1 way) for me.

I expected to see the '05 GSXR. Anyone been to one of the shows & can put up a pic for me?

Anxiously awaiting,
Momma Hen

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:Wow1: OMG! Those were really not the comments I was expecting to read on here!

Being female with more than one brain cell, of course, I agree with you all completely! :waytogo:

When I was at the International Motorcycle & Scooter Show in Birmingham last month I considered taking a couple of shots of the bimbos "for the guys at eSB" but changed my mind...out of principle. It's about time manufacturers realised that ladies do actually ride these things, not just pose on them. As Dynamite said, if they were clad in a nice set of leathers then at least there would be a "real" purpose to them being there. In that respect this is where I take my hat off to the people at Harley Davidson. At the Birmingham Show they had a bunch of good looking girls and guys doing a dance routine wearing Harley gear...now that was a show worth seeing!

I'll just go crawl back under my feminist rock now...

BTW...Dynamite there's a couple of pics of the GSXR here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.