Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just leave it or paint the front one too?

Let me know.

Thanks;

The Poet that didn't know it....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets try this one more time!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I'd leave it the way it is.. The black wheel flows with the color of the fairings, and the rear wheel matches the spring.. I think it looks great the way it is.

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
331 Posts
That is one sweet bike. I remember you posting about the striping that you did yourself. I'd leave it as is...the bike looks very nice.

just Ride!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hmmm...tough call. You've got a sweet looking bike there. I kinda dig the yellow, especially in the sunlight. I'd probably paint it. But either way, I think it'll still look good. Let us know what you eventually decide. Also, post pics if you do paint it.

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
151 Posts
leave it, looks good the way it is!

"my real name is Buck Naked, I'm a prono actor"

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
hey GETA4RD sorry bro but i have to be the odd man out here. u shouldve kept the wheel black. just my opinion..yeah it matches the rear spring but i think its too much. :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
THAT THING KICKS @SS!!!! Thats the best looking F4i I have seen! I would say leave it the way it is... it flows better that way!

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
man, return that wheel to black and quick. it looks like you've put on a spare wheel from another bike while your original is out getting fixed or something... :( i could see red... but yellow...??? either both or none, maybe someone could photoshop that pic for you...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the input folks! I debated on painting the front red. I'll think I'll just leave as is for now. If I get bored with it, I might paint the front red.

Also, I would like to get rid of the "huge" sticker on the swingarm, but the state of VA requires that it is on there. (INSPECTION) As far as the Coke sticker goes I was just goofing off. I wouldn't dare go riding with that dumb azz looking thing on the tank.

L8R.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Bike looks great man! Yellow if anything..Red I think would look too thrown together. Yeah ditch the coke sticker..And that other sticker, do they allow you to put it on the fork, or has to be on the swingarm??

G

·
Registered
424 Posts
I say finish it off and paint the other one yellow too.That is a great looking bike.Did you do that wheelwork yourself?

Hangup that damn cellphone and drive!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts