Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2000 Mille and I love it. Well except for the huge pipe and the tail light bezel. The bezel is an easy fix but now for the pipe. I like the look of the shot guns on the Mille but cant decide who's. Does anyone have or know who sells the Shark Pipe? How is the carbon holding up? Sound? Quality? Does anyone have any other suggestions? I like the looks of the Arrow, but not the Rene(mental problem no doubt). Aprilia Shotgun? I have seen quality complaints about the RSC pipes is this one included? Thanks alot for the input.
Had, 00 Mille

·
Registered
191 Posts
Devil offered shotguns,but the carbon fibre and small diameter of the cans could not stand up to the power...Arrow should be good , or the rsc pipes...They may not produce the same horsepower as some ...I think working for an Aprilia dealer that the quality is good at the very least...The arrows would be a good consideration...imho
The devils have been discountinued and that came straight from Rob at devil..

Later zixxer

Big Fish Eat Little Fish ---->>><<<----

·
Registered
831 Posts
Yellow, I have the full Arrow SP shotgun system. I love it. Well made and the noise level is perfect for me. Not to loud and not to quiet.

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Jay - The Arrows let you keep your passenger pegs??? I see you don't have yours mounted.

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
when I was goint to get a mille, I was goin to get the shotgun pipes they look sweet!!!!

First rule of driving, what is behind me is not important!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I dont know if sharks exhaust have distributor in US, but I talk to some dealer in Europe who carries shotgun pipe for my SV, and their price isn't bad at all considering it's a full system. But I dont know how much it would be for the RSV. Here's their email address.
[email protected]

Mark

·
Registered
325 Posts
Zixxer, are you sure about the devil shotguns being discountinued? Is it just for the Mille or for all bikes? I was going to get one for my 954. I emailed devil 2 weeks ago and they told me the shotgun for the 929 fits the 954.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This is only for the mille and mille-r because of the power of the engine the pipes werent holding up...All other bikes are fine...FYI the shotguns from devil are smaller diameter than their ovo or sb2 cans...The smaller diameter pipes on the mille's wouldnt hold up...They still make the other applications for the mille's...

Later zixxer

Big Fish Eat Little Fish ---->>><<<----

·
Registered
191 Posts
"Shot Guns?? You mean like guns that fire shot?"

Sorry, a little Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrel reference. Could not resist.

Michael
'00 Aprilia Mille R
'01 Audi TT Quattro Roadster 225hp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts