Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also hopin to find out about good and bad experiences with different companies.. i've done the goodle thing. i did find quite a few companies, but as its the first time i'll be paying someone to transport a vehicle. my bike may be a POS compared to other bikes, but its still MY bike.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Well, I had mine shipped from WA to FL now that I think about it. I forgot, because it was paid for by the air force, but they contract private companies. When I was around they were very careful with it. It was crated up and shipped to FL. The only things I didn't like were the fact that the packing and crating process made my clean bike dirty and put little tiny scratches all over the windscreen.

Oh, and you have to drain all the gas & oil. Word of advice warm oil is actually in fact very hot and gas tastes horrible. This is just what I hear...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL.. dude you don't have to tell me! I'm a pit guy at a 3 bay quick lube place. Love the smell of used hypoid oil too.. that's probably the worst to get on you anywhere.. let alone in your mouth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.