Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She\'s done!!! (but no pics yet!)

I just got home this afternoon.... got the battery in.. the brakes and clutch bled... gave the ol' Monster a thorough preflight and I was on the road!! I haven't thrown a leg over my bike for an actual ride since the middle of November. I can't begin to tell you how different my bike now feels. I can't stop grinin' either! Between the new shock, forks and wheels the bike feels like a totally different machine. I definately need to dial the front end in.... it's still set up for a 996 so it's pretty stiff for my bike's weight. The shock is kinda stiff too... but I guess it still has to break in. I just put a set of M1 Sportechs on the Marchesinis so I really wasn't flogging the bike too hard cause I gotta get those rubbers scrubbed in. The weather man is calling for mid-70's all week, so it sounds like I'll have plenty of time to get that done. The Monster will get a bath tomorrow...so pics will be up soon... hopefully by Wednesday nite!! I can't believe it's finally done!

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

·
Registered
372 Posts
Re: She\'s done!!! (but no pics yet!)

You tease. Just kidding, glad she is done, and cant wait to see the pics. Post em up!!!

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Re: She\'s done!!! (but no pics yet!)

A promise is a promise! /images/icons/tongue.gif
Let us see her in all her naked glory!!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts