Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a track day on thursday the 4th of april.
if the weather looks good I'll be heading to second creek to get in some track time.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I would be intrested in a half day on april 4th, hope I have my fram sliders by then /images/icons/smile.gif.

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Yes, Yes I do.../images/icons/crazy.gif

They should be here this week or next, I would hate to wreck and them have them show up a day later /images/icons/crazy.gif.

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
You should always PLAN to wreck..that way when you don't, it's a nice surprise. /images/icons/smile.gif

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Half day in the afternoon sounds good to me. what time does the 2nd half of the day start?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I will call tomarrow and find out, I am sure it is around noon though. Hope the weather holds.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I still plan to go. Who else is in?

·
Registered
329 Posts
When was the last time you guys were there? I havn't been for almost 2 years. Back then it was just re-paved and it was amazing! Before that, it was in really bad shape and there was pretty much 1 line through just about every corner. It's not that bad is it?

·
Registered
173 Posts
i might be there?

was just there last friday, they have made no changed to the pavement. they close at 5pm, the start time of a half scession seems not to critical.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still plan on going, I'll be there some time around noon.

I plan on hauling the bike in the back of the truck, do they have a place to off load, or do I need to bring my own ramps.

·
Registered
258 Posts
They've got a low spot or two where you can drop the rear wheels of a truck into the depression, which makes it easier to use ramps. And I'll have my ramp with me, bringing yours along won't hurt anything.

TroyTheTroll

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Bring a ramp! Has any one called to make sure we can ride? I will try to remeber tomarrow.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
3banger did you call to see if they are open thur.

no need for the ramps, my buddy decided to go with so we will be in a tan suburban with a bike trailer and a yellow/black 929, and a sweet looking green/purple zx9r/images/icons/laugh.gif
see you guys tommarow!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts