Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone wanted to show me a good place to ride in Seattle today. I have nothing to do and the weather seems pretty good. I'll check back often but will probably leave by 1 or so.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, sorry about posting late. I woke up to the great weather and thought I'd go for a ride after I ate some food. Anyhow, I just took my girlfriend for a ride all the way down Lake Washington Blvd through the arboretum and home. It runs by the lake until Renton...not too bad but definitely wasn't what I was after. I'd thought about Chuckanut Dr. but didn't really want to head out alone. Let me know if you ever want to go riding on the nice days.

How was the show?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Crap, I should check this forum more often...

Took a nice ride from Everett north and back today. Hit that bike show on Sat, also.

Good weekend for motorcycling. Esp for the winter....

-Chris :waytogo:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
If what you're looking for involves major curves you should hit up East Mercer Way on Mercer Island. It's not necessarily a road to haul arse on, but the corners are technical enough to still be fun at reasonable speeds.

The show as alright. After the 1st show the rest never seem as good. Rossi's MotoGP bike was there and that was cool. Otherwise not much worth mentioning - 'cept for the cute girls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts