Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just want you to know that a <font color=green>Kawasaki</font color=green> owner (me) won the raffle for the Metzlers. Whoo hoo!

OK I will stop gloating now. /images/icons/smile.gif

Well, maybe once more... WHOO HOOO!

OK I will really stop gloating now. /images/icons/smile.gif

You guys rock, I don't care what those Suzuki guys say. /images/icons/smile.gif

Einstein says high speed slows time, so go fast, stay young!
http://home.satx.rr.com/jroberts

·
Registered
257 Posts
YEAH YEAH!! We saw your acceptance speach WHOOPI! Just kiddin' glad they get to go on a Kawa and a 9 at that. If you need someone to scuff em up a little let me know....your 9's gettn' a little long in the years it may not have the power!!!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

your 9's gettn' a little long in the years it may not have the power!!!

<hr></blockquote>

Tim...my 9R is TWO years older then Tex's, and she isn't short on power at all!! /images/icons/smile.gif

Of course, the RS-3 race-only and K&N Jet Kit didn't hurt either! /images/icons/wink.gif

<font color=green>Objects in Mirrors are <font color=red>LOSING!!</font color=red></font color=green>

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just for that comment I am going to buy an overbore kit, twin turbos, nitrous, ignition advance, nitromethane fuel system, elongated swing arm, and an unobtanium gear set. It should make about 800000+ HP and run sub 2 second quarter mile times when I am done. I'll be able to smoke the rim down to the sprocket!

Badge, I'll do the same to yours too. /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
ZX-Tex, please let us know when your tires arrive.

Congrats, and thanks to everyone who entered!

kman

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got them today. They were on the front porch when I arrived home from work. They look great! I'll probably get them mounted this weekend. Then next week I'll get my forks back from Traxxion Dynamics and the whole bike will be in one piece again soon after that. Pictures will follow of course.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Cool! That was fast!

kman

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Congrats again, and HEY WHATS UP BADGE!!

I have not been in the kawi forum in a while, just thought I would say hello. Hows life treating you? Have any good car chases lately? pulled over any young squids lately and scared em?

ok later on man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts