Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Those are pretty good points he made but some I disagree on but overall a good post. Luckily the squidlyness is not nearly as high on esportbike as any other site and its more focused towards meeting other riders and maitenence and such tips.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
That was a well written article. The writer of the article expressed a very similar attitude as myself.

I don't spend much time on the other message board sits as maybe I should but I think that Robert (SBW) and Fred (SBN) do an excellent job. I've been on a few other smaller boards that seem pretty cool too. Its good that there are different sites with different 'feels' to them catering to our relatively small industry of Sportbikers.

eSportbike has had squids and flame trolls come through, but they quickly move on to another site or they actually start to change their behavior.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the sportbike community sites merge.

Just my thoughts,

kman

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts