Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Izutsu is doing a good job of riding the factory Kawasaki 7RR. Glad to see it.

Reid Lanham
2001 ZX7R

·
Registered
623 Posts
Too bad he binned it towards the end of race 2. He passed Hodgeson and Bostrom and was up to 4th or 5th. Now if Chris Walker could get healthy he may be able to push the leaders too.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I hope there are more high speed circuit WSBK will be racing at in the future. I know Isutzu does well on the Japenese races. And I think some of the German circuits are conducive the in line four's. I'd like to see Kawi riders dicining it up with those torquey v-twins more instead of a distant 6th.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah Izutsu was kickin butt in the 2nd race, was a shame he lost it. He is fun to watch, he goes in hard but smooth and comes out with the bike bucking him all over. Those V-twins are no fun to watch, they look like their on rails in and out of corners, no challenge :)

<font color=green>If your elbow isn't touching, what's the point in riding?</font color=green>

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
He is pushing that heavy beast foward.

I Burn Dust and You Can Eat my rubber!!!!

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
with the absence of hockenhiem, monza is the fastest circuit on the schedule this year (round 5). yanagawa and the 7r always did well there in the past. usually in with the top 5 to top 3. even leading the race for a number of laps. :) also, the supersport team too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts