Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at about 1am I was putting my son to sleep after about 3 hours of halo-2 and saw this car driving down my street really slow .
I stepped outside to here a wierd sound like air releasing so I thought nothing of it maybe some punks playing with a a paintball gun . Tried to get the liscense plate incase there was any damage left from the paintball gun but they drove away after shooting it . So this morning I went outside and checked and the neighbors windows in thier sububurban were all broken .
What a bunch of dicks and on christmas!

I went over and told them this morning and let them know it was a white tahoe to bad I didnt stop them , but it was 1am I was half a asleep and didnt think anyone would do such a thing on christmas !

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Definitely not a paintball gun, there is no way one would shatter glass unless loaded with marbles or ball bearings... No matter whether that's the case or it was some kind of air rifle, I HATE hearing about these things happening... I've been a paintball player for almost a year now and there's nothing worse for the image of the sport than some fooker shooting people or property up from the passenger seat of a car... Sorry to hear about that crap happening, especially on Xmas :flame:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Frozen paintballs will do it to . Kinda one of those questions for the parents , it __O'clock do you know where your kids are ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts