Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right here is the deal (sorry CSS for the other posts) there is a bunch of us meeting on Sat March 23 and or around 10:30 11 at the old chicago at Hampton and Wads. Any one is welcome to show up and ride.

·
Registered
173 Posts
like to go but:
bike will be in the shop, the 104th ave power sports, getting that sanpped off frame slider removed. this is to happen saturday some time? just dont know [censored] at this time.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
No sweat Goob. I was just getting excited every time I saw new posts and was hoping to read about interested dirt parties. But it was all you lucky street squids talking about your street ride. I was all sad and stuff.../images/icons/frown.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
138 Posts
So are you guys going to go around any corners tomorrow or find some place to play star boys? ;) Just kidding, I dont ride street very often anymore, but I did put last years race bike back to street (justa wittle ol R6.) I havent ridden since the last race of the season, so Im definitely jonesing to do a little running around.

Jah, save yourself some time, run to the hardware store and buy an E-Z Out for 3 bucks. You'll have that frame slider out in 30 seconds, less time than it will take to get in the front door of any of the local dealers tomorrow. This way you can get out and ride!

-REV
www.REVolutionSuperbikes.com

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.