Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right here is the deal (sorry CSS for the other posts) there is a bunch of us meeting on Sat March 23 and or around 10:30 11 at the old chicago at Hampton and Wads. Any one is welcome to show up and ride.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Damn I sure hope the weathers decent on the next saturday when I come home for easter break to get out and meet some more of you guys and gals

·
Registered
126 Posts
I really want to go but I think I might have to go play in the dirt. Even though I just got the bike out of the shop and it keeps telling me to ride her. Damn I dont know what to do.

Go fast

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I am in, see you some new faces at 10:30. Were we gona go?

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
173 Posts
like to go but:
bike will be in the shop, the 104th ave power sports, getting that sanpped off frame slider removed. this is to happen saturday some time? just dont know [censored] at this time.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
No sweat Goob. I was just getting excited every time I saw new posts and was hoping to read about interested dirt parties. But it was all you lucky street squids talking about your street ride. I was all sad and stuff.../images/icons/frown.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
138 Posts
So are you guys going to go around any corners tomorrow or find some place to play star boys? ;) Just kidding, I dont ride street very often anymore, but I did put last years race bike back to street (justa wittle ol R6.) I havent ridden since the last race of the season, so Im definitely jonesing to do a little running around.

Jah, save yourself some time, run to the hardware store and buy an E-Z Out for 3 bucks. You'll have that frame slider out in 30 seconds, less time than it will take to get in the front door of any of the local dealers tomorrow. This way you can get out and ride!

-REV
www.REVolutionSuperbikes.com

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I'll try to make it!

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
At least there will be one old school guy there, old school being last year [wink.

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm going to try and show face tomorrow... Gotta work at 2:00 but I think it would be cool to meet some of the local riders in Denver.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts