Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I suppose I'll pop my head around the door and say "Hi!"

There's some pretty weird weather going on at the moment everywhere. I saw on the news last night that they had snow in Hawaii! :Wow1:

I can't help wondering how much of this weirdness is down to the tsunami /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
well it runs again , i cant wait just a little more tuning , throw the fairing back on and time to ride .

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:
I saw on the news last night that they had snow in Hawaii! :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

There's actually a ski resort on the Big Island. I was stationed at Schofield Barracks back in the 90's, we went to the Big Island for a 2 week train up and we were just below the snow line while training. Now if you were to tell me there was snow on any other Island I would be :Wow1: too. :grin:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Happy Saturday ya'll!!! Sunny and chilly here in TX!

Hope everyone has a great day today!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
The weather is due to the secret nuclear testing the Americans and Israelis are doing...
Don't you read the conspiracy reports?!?

Boom, I was on baby duty last night...sorry I didn't give a shout for the ride...

TFL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, Sat is ending here on the East coast. Weather has been SHITE for the last two days in central Fla, rained all day yesterday and just plain miserable today. Only good thing was that I had to work a 24 hr shift today and didn't miss any good riding weather. Hope everyone else stayed warm and dry.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Im still here is day for me , my bike now rocks , im about to put the fairing back on . Hopefully the weather in the morning will be good .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.