Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy SH*T!! I just got quoted bike insurance prices in San Antonio and its disgusting. They quoted me $2652 a year for full coverage on my new 05 ZX-6R. What prices are everyone else paying for bike insurance?? HELP, that is way to expensive. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
LIridingdoc said:
Holy SH*T!! I just got quoted bike insurance prices in San Antonio and its disgusting. They quoted me $2652 a year for full coverage on my new 05 ZX-6R. What prices are everyone else paying for bike insurance?? HELP, that is way to expensive. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having lived in San Antonio before I can understand the rates to be high but that high? Thats insane. I pay $564 full coverage with $250 deductibles per year here in Colorado. I'm 32 yrs old, no accidents or tickets (knock on wood), married, and insured with State Farm. I should state that I only have my bike with State Farm. My autos are with USAA but State Farm was the cheapest.

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
If you want to hear bad, They wanted $6k-$9k for my GSXR750.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
boomboom said:
If you want to hear bad, They wanted $6k-$9k for my GSXR750.

[/ QUOTE ]

The DUIs will get you every time. :tongue: :lol: I was quoted 1500.00 a year here in AZ for FOOL coverage on my 04 GSXR750 last year.. Pretty crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts