Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I wouldn't brag about 2nd place. Ducati is over in the World Superbike winning all of the races this year so far, speaking of World Superbike, where's Suzuki?

Sorry fella, couldn't help myself.

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Phukit, I could be wrong, but aren't you one of the guys whinning about other members who ride different manufacture's bikes over in the Honda forum? If you are one of those whinners........PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Yes you are wrong. I don't have all that "brand loyalty" crap I see a motorcycle for what it is. I imagine if I stuck to one brand and one brand only I'd miss out on alot of good motorcycles due to ignorance. Want proof?

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I was wrong, so now I appoligize. In that case bash on/images/icons/laugh.gif, cuz I know I sure do. Also, I too don't believe in "brand loyalty". There's too many sweet bikes out there just to stick with one brand.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can say that Suzuki is still in the top 10 in WSB at the very least. But Ducati hasn't even shown its face on the list unless they are getting ready for next year's GP and not this year's.

Suzuki showed potential at Suzuka, regarless.

·
Registered
670 Posts
smack me if I'm wrong, but "il doctor" is riding Honda's new RC211V (4-stroke) V5. I can't wait to hear that motor!

·
Registered
144 Posts
ducati is not in motogp this year they are planning a 2004 debut i believe. Anyway, I just wanted to say that i do believe the strongest bike out there other than rossi and the rc211v is the suzukis. I respect the fact that they are a full year ahead of schedule and still the best of the rest (or so everyone is calling it) No offence but rossi will walk away with this title and interviews after the suzuka race with engineers said that had there been no rain rossi would have ran away with it. as far as brand loyalty. I have always been loyal to honda cars and bikes, but i respect anything that is good. I beleive there is more than just honda as far as good bikes go but that is all i will buy which is from good experiences with them

·
Registered
375 Posts
Go Rossi and Honda. Suzuki doesnt have a chance in WSB unless all the V-twins crash out or break down in one race. Besides I dont think their is a Suzuki that can pass Edwards on his SP2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts