Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6751599/

I can just hear this conversation. The Pres to the Sec Def. Guess where you are going buddy....... :waytogo:

[ QUOTE ]
Rumsfeld landed in darkness and walked immediately from his plane to a combat surgical hospital

[/ QUOTE ] This walk is all of 50 to 75 yards. You can taxi most aircraft right up to this place for a reason. So they can easily move the injured out of the hospital.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Landed in darkness? Guess the flight was delayed or something, I mean - everything is going perfectly and the military has everything it needs. What could he be worried about? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Landed in darkness? Guess the flight was delayed or something, I mean - everything is going perfectly and the military has everything it needs. What could he be worried about? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"Pre-dawn darkness..." Seems to me like DR can sleep on the plane, then get up upon landing, S/S/S, and hit a full and busy day's schedule without interruption.

Then again, I guess it's categorically impossible for anything that has to do with the war or the government to NOT be a gigantic fcuk up or giant conspiracy.....

Scott

·
Registered
832 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I can just hear this conversation. The Pres to the Sec Def. Guess where you are going buddy.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, probably some payback for the glowing accolades the white house mouthpieces put out last week, in order to quiet the "no confidence" comments by Sen. McCain and Sen. Trent Lott shots taken at Rumsfeld. Sounds like many republicans want him gone, except the gutless sheep who do anything the white house wants for a little pork money in the district.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts