Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the screen underseat heat vent from a 2001+ adaptable to a 2000 model?

·
Registered
831 Posts
You would have a big hole left open because the tanks are different. They do make aftermarket vented side panels for the 2000s

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was quick, thanks. You wouldn't happen to know what aftermarket company would that be?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey Jim, got your ears on man? I'm assuming that those are Renegades on your friends RSV?? Those high-pipe shotguns look great. Haven't heard from ya for a while, You didn't hurt yourself too bad on that banana peel did ya?? Hey' I got out on Mille Sat. for the first time this year. Ya should have seen the look on the skiers faces like "...what the hell is that guy doing on a bike when it's still ski season". Actually it was 55+ and the only extra clothing I was wearing were glove liners!! I wasn't at all cold.

Wind it up baby - ridin' time is here!!!
The Electric Banana Man
01 RSV Mille R #107 and Still Yellow

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, thats exactly what I'm looking for. Your bud has one sweet bike!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
would a friend of mine own anything else? /images/icons/wink.gif

No no, didn't hurt myself too bad on the peel....frickin work is keeping me busy. Yesterday was 1st nice riding day in weeks and I had to cover for an emplyee that went golfing with his buddies in SC...bastid /images/icons/laugh.gif And we are to get freezing rain next few days ... /images/icons/frown.gif...oh well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts