Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any sportbike riders in this forum from Albuquerque? (Only found OldBikezx-10 via the 'Search' link ...)

- Mike (a. k. a. swsportbiker70)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Micheal -

Dang, that's what I thought (re: us being IT.) But, hey, thx for responding. I'd recommend visiting the sportbikes.net > Southwest > New Mexico thread right now ... but, heck, looks like their site's down. :-(

Anyway, M., just a return HI / *wave* to you ... and, if the weather's great next weekend, I'm sure we'll all be meeting again at the Sonic @ 3110 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE next Saturday, April 13.

C U then, Micheal.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
well the condition of my bike right now.. right down embarassing.. i either need a new bike or really need to put some work into mine.. i just got done wrecking last month and so many thing are [censored]! .. o well

it would be nice as soon as i get a decent bike or fix mine up till then i am stuck =)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Micheal - DUDE, take your time :) re: getting your bike repaired, a new one purchased, etc. And, when things get back in order, it'll be nice to know there's another person in ABQ to ride S. 14 with. (E-mail me via the 'send private' feature when you're ridin' again, M.) :)

L8rs, bro' ...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
"Present".....

Was wondering if any of us were gonna speak up in this "mountain" area....

Hope to see yall out there, weather has been NICE.

(well.. cept for the rain, but we do need that pretty bad)

peas
--mike

Ride hard, live free

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mike (a. k. a. frij0le_94_zx7) -

Can it be? THREE Mike's (including OldBikezx-10) on THE SAME THREAD *he he*.

Just wanted to tell you the same I told Micheal. 1) HI, and 2) a bunch of us are getting together at Starbucks, this Friday evening - 4.12.02 - (time TBD) @ the Montgomery/Eubank location. It's more or less just a meet and greet session - purpose: to discuss where we all want to go for Saturday's ride. Heck, bring yourself, a friend, the wife and kids ... let's see how many sportbikers can fit into that small Starbucks.

IN ADDITION to esportbike.com: A lot of our discussions are posted on sportbikes.net in the Southwest forum > New Mexico thread. (I saw you're already a registered rider on it, M.) Anyway, check THAT thread out for the specific meet time Friday night / ride time Saturday afternoon.

THX for replyin', hope to C U all there ... l8rs, Mike(s).

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Do you guys still get to eat "Bob's Burgers"? I think that was the name? Hard Taco Shell - Half a hamburger patty and some chile!! MMMMMM!!! How about Lotta Burger? I like that place - Have not been there in 12 years though!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Richard -

Don't know about Bob's Burgers (been out of ABQ for the past 6 years, recently moved back from Seattle.) But, yeah, Lotaburger is still here.

PS - Their double-meat, cheese, green chili burgers still ROCK!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FOR ALL INTERESTED FOLKS (i.e., MIKES) IN ABQ (... an e-mail I just received from my friend Isaac):

" ... here is the plan, we will get together Friday night at the Starbucks, by the Phillips 66 at Eubank and Montgomery, at 9:00 PM. Then on Saturday, we will meet at the Sonic on Juan Tabo across the street form R&S Yamaha, at Noon. Hope to see you all there, and invite your friends."

PS - And, NoudR1, we'll be thinkin' about you, bro'.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
lol... all three mikes in ABQ no doubt...

I'll try and get to starbuck's 2nite(errrrr friday).. that happens to be right up the street from my house...

and yeah.. bob's burger's got some of the hottest green chile in town ;)

Ride hard, live free

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KEWL, Mike / frij0le_94_zx7 ... Friendly FYI: It's FRIDAY night :), not tonight. *smile*

L8rs, peeps ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Chris (a. k. a. KawRidr6R) -

No prob, dude; and, I JUST joined the forum. :) Times / venues are same as before for Friday night, Saturday afternoon (see the earlier post in this thread re: our coffee meet, ride, respectively.) Hope to see you, C., and all the Mikes tomorrow night.

L8rs,

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
actually I'm a no go for either /images/icons/crazy.gif -- I work until 11:30 tomorrow, and saturday I'm movin. I'll still be here in Alb. though. What do you say to maybe tryin to take a ride up to the crest, or out to Madrid on Sun.?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey KawRidr6R -

I think I'll be takin' a rain check ... doing something on BOTH Friday AND Saturday will have me in the wanting-to-chill-mode on Sunday. But, 'ya never know ... *smile* ... I WILL get back to you on Saturday p.m., though.

TTY then, Chris.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BTW, to the sportbike riding community in Albuquerque --> Just an FYI re: tomorrow's (4.14.02) agenda:

11:30 a.m. (MT): Meet @ Frontier Restaurant, 2400 Central SE. Then, it's off to race / watch / go to the track @ Sandia.

Hope to (try to) meet u all tomorrow (whether or not you're biking / bikeless *smile* ...)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Would you people stop talking about new mexican food, Your killing me. I moved to atlanta and miss it a whole lot. Go to horsemans haven in Santa Fe for breakfast for me and get a breakfast burrito with medium green chile (The hot will really burn ya). Then come back to the forum and let me know how it was, then quit talking about the food your killin me!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts