Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Bob tells me to just lookup the post on HSTA. Afterward I can sign up for the Rogue trackday at Barber in May. I searched and was unsuccessful. Anyone have that site and information? :help:

·
Registered
569 Posts
This might be what you are looking for. I copied and pasted the info from the post from Dynamite TNT (not ME!). Hope this helps.

May 6-7, 2005 Track Day... this offer is for the LR riders that know me... gotta be a member of AR Gap website to get in here if you are NOT a ROGUE & know Mike.

Kathy

I've got some spots to fill at my RC51.org track day. Anyone interested please contact me at [email protected] & I will forward your e-mail to the proper party to make arrangements with you.

$375 for both days with lots of extras thrown in

Details are as follows:
(copied from my forum)

ROGUE BARBER TRACK DAYS 2005
MAY 6 and 7, 2005 at the world famous Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Alabama. We have contracted with Monte Lutz and Bonnie Strawser of Sportbike Track Time for the event.

www.barbermotorsports.com.

Here is a review of our event:

Friday - Saturday on track from 8:30am - 4:30pm

Three Groups - 45 riders each group...Advance-Intermediate-Novice.

A modified Novice instruction program to allow flexibility for riders that prefer a less structured atmosphere.

Lunch both days for paying riders...concessions will be open for guests and friends to purchase food.

Event T-shirt.

Water and sport drinks will be provided.

One photo CD for every rider from Sliderphoto.com.

Michelin tire service at trackside...they will mount any brand for $10.00 per tire and will have the new Michelin Pilot Powers available in 180 or 190 rears and 120/70 front for $215.00 per set (At the track ONLY ).

Security will be provided for dropping the trailers off at the track Thursday May 5 between 7-9pm.

Camping at the track will be available for Friday, May 6...Barber will collect a separate fee from the actual campers...$15. for tents and $25. for RV's.

Friday evening, 6:30-8:30pm we are having a ROGUE private museum tour and dinner in the museum. This is open to all rider and guests.

The dinner cost is covered for all paying riders, you will have to purchase dinner coupons ($20.00) in advance for your guests.

Dan Kyle will be there with parts and support services.

Thermosman will be there to provide suspension services.

We will ride rain or shine...Sportbike Track Time will be bringing a supply of rain tires in case they are needed.

Cost per rider will be $375.00

Deposits of $190.00 must be received by December 1, 2004 and the balance must be received by March 1, 2005.

As always, we would prefer to fill the three groups with ROGUE members, but if all spots are not filled or deposits not received by December 1, 2004, we will fill the open spots with non-members.

We will be posting an account for you to send your funds ($$) and specify the group you are registering for along with your bike number and T-shirt size.

HEADQUARTERS HOTEL

The Courtyard by Marriott at Hoover
1824 Montgomery Highway
Hoover, Alabama 35244
Phone: 800-321-2211
Rate Code RGE
Add (S) to code for single king bed, or (T) for double.

We have reserved King rooms with pullout sofas and Double room (two beds per room). They are holding the rooms for May 4 (for those that want to check in early) through May 7 (for those that want to depart the day after the event). You must let them know your arrival and departure dates when you reserve a room.

The reservation code is RGE - rates for King or Double rooms - $69.00 per night (does not include sales tax).

The last date to make your reservation in this block of rooms is January 29,2005. This special will not be available after this date.

So there you have it...Your 2005 ROGUE Track Day

Mike Wheeler, MSSR

·
Registered
649 Posts
Re: Rogue Trackday

CaptianR1

It is a closed track day (ROGUE, MSSR & AR Gap members only). It has nothing to do with HSTA. As I personally know some of the riders on this site... & personally know the organizer of this track day, ... & as I stated...

"this offer is for the LR riders that know me... gotta be a member of AR Gap website to get in here if you are NOT a ROGUE & know Mike."

There are 3-4 of the AR Gap members from MO that are signed up & will be attending this track day. I'm not sure how many from AR have signed up. About 1 week ago there were a few spots left to fill. If you are still interested. Contact me ASAP via private email & I will forward your request to Mike, the organizer. [email protected]

Do I know you? Have you ridden with any of the riders on this site, the LR, Conway, Batesville, or AR Gap riders that would know you? Please put such information in your private email to me so I can forward it to Mike.

Hope this helps you.
Kathy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yes, I have met you and even had my picture on your website. I have run into you and your hubby on several occasions at 341. Remember, my blue leathers matched my Blue 04' R1 so well --LOL. I recently became a member of the website as well. I have ridden with Bob and R1Pilot as well.

·
Registered
649 Posts

Doug.... Peter just emailed me. (ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT)

Kathy I have 4 spots left in Advanced and 5 spots left in the Intermediate "B" group. I have attached a copy of our web site posting which has most all the info. The Intermediate "B" group has a school group within it for those who have never been on track before or choose to take some schooling.

Contact him directly so you can get the attachement directly, OK. If Peter asks... just be sure to tell him you are an AR Gap website member & area an aquaintance of Arild and I, OK.

·
Registered
968 Posts

Woo-hoo, gonna be a party! There are 6 C-Ark guys going that I know of, including me. Only one of them has an RC51. hehehe. So, we have to show those Honda guys how you ride a real sportbike. :808922-fiddy:

·
Registered
113 Posts

Well, I decided to go if I can still get in. I PMed the guy to see if there were any more slots available. Hopefully there will be. Of course, if he can still get me in you and Doug and Mark are gonna have to show me how to get around the track. :808922-fiddy:

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
968 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
R1PIL0T said:
Well, I decided to go if I can still get in. I PMed the guy to see if there were any more slots available. Hopefully there will be. Of course, if he can still get me in you and Doug and Mark are gonna have to show me how to get around the track. :808922-fiddy:

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot Damn! That is going to be an awesome 2 days of riding!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts