Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Roadgear Tire pressure gauge at Sears for $8.99!

579 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nevstradomus 
#1 ·
Someone posted a few weeks back that the Roadgear Hi-Tec Digital Tire Gauge ($23.90 + shipping) was also sold at Sears under the brand name "Accugauge". Well, I can confirm. Went up there yesterday. Regular Sears price is $14.99, BUT, it's on sale till the 24th (at least here in the Midwest stores) for only $8.99!

This gauge is the best I have used, and for $8.99 it's a hell of a deal. I bought 3 just to have them in all vehicles. Hope this doesn't sound like spam (I don't work for Sears or Accugauge), but I thought it was a great deal that someone else would appreciate.

#2 ·
Thanks for the info, I'm using an analog accugauge right now and this is a good deal on a digital. Plus, for track days I want to make sure I get the pressure right and its good to have a back up gauge to confirm the measurements taken by the first one. Otherwise, how do you ever know if your gauge is accurate or not? If the measurements are the same with both your probably ok. If not, then the accuracy of one or both is in question.

See you on the inside of the turn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.