Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys -

Just wanted to give everyone some information on someone who ripped me off. This has actually been posted before by someone else who was ripped by the same guy or guys as the case may be. He nailed me $250.00 for some carbon fiber bits and pieces.

Their names are:

Floyd and JJ Momjian
748 South Mariposa
Burbank CA, 91506

The phone #s they have given me are 626.255.2402 and 626.405.8181.

Please be aware that they will take your money and keep saying your stuff is in the mail... I am also contacting ebay and will be posting this on any and all forums I can find.

thanks and beware

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I know is this - there are two brothers or so they claim. I purchased some carbon fiber parts for an RSV Mille and they never showed up. I know he rides Ducati's 996 and 748 for his email is "[email protected]" - I posted this on this list board because and I am long time Ducati owner and admirer and would hate to see anyone else get ripped off.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
That's about 2 miles from my house - for a drive-by???

Incidentally - The Phone #'s are not Burbank #'s -

I'll check out the house.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Way to go Noud!!!! Just don't throw any bricks through the windows.....yet....j/k.....maybe /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are least 3 guys on the Aprilia List that have been clipped by this guy... I know he parted out a 748 and a 996 on ebay and then when questioned about the parts the auctions ended early... go figure. Just keep and eye out. Most parts are in A-1 shape and sell for way below their value.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Nice neighborhood - Equestrian Zoned Property - Near my work and the local Ice rink. In my recent passings by that house - I've seen nothing bike-related.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
<pffst>...deltabravo...you may proceed with wire taps and 24 hour surveillance of the suspect’s residence...do not engage the suspect at this time...that is all...<pffst> /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well - Aparently the guy read this post or one on another message board - he called and said he was going to refund my money via overnight delivery... this was Monday... its now Thursday..... and nothing yet..... I will keep everyone posted.....

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
/images/icons/wink.gif
I don't think he liked having his cat turned inside-out and left on the hood of his Accord.
/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Hey Noud, I have all the "gear" packed.
(and) i'll be ready to go, at a moments notice, over. /images/icons/smile.gif
(operation Duc hunter)/images/icons/wink.gif

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts