Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to tragic circumstances and his own stupidity for not getting a hot riding girls number, TheNightAngel will be single forever. Will someone please say something nice about him? :bird: (see Ha )

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
Due to tragic circumstances and his own stupidity for not getting a hot riding girls number, TheNightAngel will be single forever. Will someone please say something nice about him? :bird: (see Ha )

[/ QUOTE ]

We can take up a collection to buy him a BIC pen to write down the number on the back of his hand next time. Plus he can also use it to pick old Kryptonite locks...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
We should pu the collection money towards buying him a "girlfriend" for a night...I'm sure there's lots over there in the "land of make b'lieve, hon..." :lol:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
the rumors of my demise have been premature- she googled me and sent a hello. once again, Homeless is left out in the cold. BWAAAHAHAHAHA. She's got a thing about the age difference. I can live with that. So Saturday we eat and drink. :cwm27:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Tramp4life said:
Just tell her you can't go 10 times like you once could, but you're better once than EVER!!!

TFL

[/ QUOTE ]

A little more than nothing is still not much :lol: :bird:
I love jabbing TNA..... :waytogo:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
thenightangel said:
she googled me :cwm27:

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... Is that an oogle with a G? Maybe an oogle with a G-String? :cwm27:

JM

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
Evander, that link is taking you to page 3 of the thread in 10 post per page view. Just edit the URL, changing the very last number to a 1 so it says &fpart=1 instead of &fpart=3 You will then see the thread.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Tramp4life said:
Just tell her you can't go 10 times like you once could, but you're better once than EVER!!!

TFL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just waiting for her to figure out I'm a yid... :lol: :lol:

and I can still raise a damn fine tent in the morning. helps to stop self-abuse like alcohol and cigarettes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts