Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am , I never understood why people got so stressed out till now .
The presents the scheduling of events taking peoples feelings into consideration .. *blah* :wink:
Anyone want to share thier christmas stress?
Like this year I was supposed to pick up my son at 6:00 but dinner at my current g/f's moms house was running late and we had to leave early to pick him up .
Usually they hang out after dinner and drink coffee but because of me everyone was rushed and g/f's family seemed upset that we had to leave ..

Well he's my son so there was nothing I can do but still felt bad ...

·
aprilia junkie
16,379 Posts
Hell yes I'm relieved the friggin' "season" is pretty much over.

I think xmas eve I quipped to someone who wished me a merry xmas "FÙCK CHRISTMAS."

I'd definitely had my fill of bad weather in the midwest screwing up our flights, people being a-holes towards you/me/us and the fake BS "cheer."

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
xmas sucks! My wifes family loooooves to eat up attention. They wanted us to hang out all day. We decided to tell everyone that we are married now, we deserve xmas of our own and stayed home xmas morning. Well, until we had to meet the house inspecter. Later that day we did go to my parents but cut it short. Then the next day to her parents. All this hurry to get there and once we do, we talked for a few and everyone sat down and started watching tv.....

I mean, damn, it would be nice to relax ONCE myself over the holidays. bah! I never liked xmas much. And everyone gives us so many presents and we just never seem to be able to aford to give as many back.

Would rather celebrate Christ brithday in sept. when it really is and ditch all the fake crap and money spending.

But, we were blessed as normal this year. Busy, busy but it is nice to see how many people do love you and actaully care. Just sucks we never seem to be able to return as much attention. Maybe someday.....yeah right! I guess you need to be old and have the kids out. then you can spend your extra money on your loved ones.

I guess its going to take awhile. We're still fighting to keep our heads above water. Damn, I feel selfish.... :bawling: :flame:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts