Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've got a 2002 for you. 1,400 miles, fender eliminator, zero gravity windscreen, lp tank bra, micron slip-on, 4 year warranty.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Ive been shopping E-Bay as well too. Not much luck with a RED one that is in my ballpark should I say. Most are highly modified too, and Im looking forward to modifying my own. Yes, I am being picky. :)

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Winko: I read the same article about the R6 and the blue one having "RACE" bred parts, since it's the racing color. The R6 blue specs out at 7 horsepower over the red one. Don't ask me why I am sorry but that's the way Yamaha is. Hey catchdakitty: which one is you in your profile pic? Yamaha's rule...

·
Registered
702 Posts
I agree with Khan. Might want to shoot ebelp a PM. He has a choice red R6 for sale. Seems like he's been MIA as of late though.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Am I the only one whose getting a lincoln and a chevy astro when you click on Nound's Links?

Yeah what spidermanss said, are you the one in the red or gold bikini /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry, havnt checked the e-mails lately. I will definately shoot that guy an e-mail and see if the R6 is still available. Thank you..

And "yes" im the one in the red. I think I changed the profile pic, was causing too much trouble .

HAPPY EASTER! anyone doing to Sunday Easter Mt.Tam ride here up North??

kitty

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
catch. cmon let me see!!!! please!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts