Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was someone on the site the was making them, and had a couple for sale???? are you still around? I am very interested, now that summer is about to hit and track days are a'comin!!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
He is suppose to be working on some chain guards as well.

Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Kprime if I end up trading in my bike you can have the pair I bought from F4iracer. You might not want to wait that long but I should know in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey Spaz, I would be all for that!!!!! I just want them for the few times I take my bike to the track, so if I can get a deal on them, all the better!!! Let me know... I don't need them for a least a couple weeks... the weather here still sucks for a track day

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
no deal - you can have them for free.
I am thinking about trading the bike in on a gixxer and they wouldn't fit anyways so I wouldn't have a use for them. But like I said it depends on what goes on with my warranty. If they cover the work I may keep the bike..if not I may trade it in. I'll let you know ASAP. In the meantime try to get a hold of F4iracer anyways and see what kind of a stock he has on them.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SPAZ, you are DA MAN!!!!!!! I really hope they cover the work under warrenty! [innerthoughts]NO I DON'T![/innerthoughts].

No honestly, I hope everything works out for whatever bike, but that would be totally awesome, if I could get those from you. I have already sent F4iRacer two PM's.... does anyone have his email addy?

Thanks again SPAZ!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
LOL - I kinda want a new bike anyways...we'll see what happens

I'll check my e-mail address book to see if I have his address

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I don't have his address.

once you do get a hold of him and decide wether or not you want to wait and see what happens with my bike, confirm with him that the F4 and F4i rear set adapter plates he makes are interchangeable. I have an F4 but I seem to recall him saying they work on either bike.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Spaz:

Your replacing the <font color=orange>orange</font color=orange>. Say it isn't so. I may be one of the few the proud the Orange...let me know if your gonna be getting rid of any other accessories...keep me in mind, please.

·
Registered
900 Posts
What's up all! Sorry didn't see the post till tonight! I sent you a reply Kprime! I'm going to be making a big order here in the next week or so once I get the 10 I have in stock sold which I only have a few left to go. Anyone wanting a set out of the next batch shoot me a email so I can add your email addy to my list to let know when they are ready. [email protected] is my addy! Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Spakes its not a sure thing yet...it all depends on what the warranty people will cover. If the trans work ends up costing a boatload of money I may just rather put that money down on a new bike. I'll keep you in mind if I do get rid of it. I have extra lowers, exhaust, and a box of junk/salvaged parts from my wreck a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
hey F4iracer..was wondering.. from lookin at the pics..does the rearset sit out about 1/2 then since its bolted onto the new extender?

·
Registered
151 Posts
when I ordered mine, Racer had included a longer rod to account for the spacers...much nicer looking than the stock one.

"my real name is Buck Naked, I'm a prono actor"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts