Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of stand would anyone recommend for a Sprint RS?? and why.

Rules are made to be broken.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm using a Pit Bull. It works well and is very sturdy. I settled on the Pit Bull because I was fortunate enough to get a deal on a used one. I couldn't have purchased a new stand of any brand for the price I paid. While we're talking about stand recommendations, anybody have a recommendation for a front stand that doesn't lift by the forks?

Nugget'01 Sprint RS

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching me!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'll 2nd Pit Bull. I have a rear as well as the front and front converter. In hindsight I think I would have gone with the Pit Bull that allows you to swap between spools and no spools, as I now want spools welded to the swingarm and will have to buy new mounts from PitBull.

Nugget - Are you looking for the kind that lift by the steering head? If not, I think that Two Bros has a pair a lage "jackstands" and a piece of think steel bar that allos you to hold the front by the frame.

Other stands worth considering: Two Bros, Woods, maybe Handy ($100 for the F and R set).

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
DOOD, 955I, I can't get over how good your bike looks. I pulled the fairing off my TT yesterday and a bunch of gravel fell out.

-KeithU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts