Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Although the working title of the show is Harley Nation, it is not our intention in any way to bash other motorcycle brands, nor are we currently limiting the applicants to Harley riders

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the name most non-biker people think of when they picture a motorcycle. :bird:

·
Registered
973 Posts
i remember a trailer for a new show that was suppose to come out were 2 teams compete against each other to see who can assemble a bike from parts supplied,the first team done keeps the bike.
i think it was husband and wife teams,and it was a jap cruiser.
i have seen nothing since that trailer wich tells me the people they chose could either not finish the build or were so boreing that nobody would bother watching.

you have to love the moronic comments of the wannabe outlaw bikers that follow. heaven forbid some t.v. show prove to the rest of the world that real outlaw bikers would not olny never ride a v-rod but would not want to be on t.v. unless it was americas most wanted.
people are stupid!

·
Registered
973 Posts
remember the show spike t.v. ran called speedygirl or some crap like that,it was about some chick from canada and her metrosexual boyfriend and there attempt at going raceing.
half the show revolved around the custom paint job she was trying to get done before her track day.
short story long it was a piece of crap! there showing the clips of guys saying how fast she is and all that,but the film footage you see is guys blowing by her like she was parked,up on one laughing at her as there screaming get out of the way! :rolling:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
dragonchaser13 said:
remember the show spike t.v. ran called speedygirl or some crap like that,it was about some chick from canada and her metrosexual boyfriend and there attempt at going raceing.
half the show revolved around the custom paint job she was trying to get done before her track day.
short story long it was a piece of crap! there showing the clips of guys saying how fast she is and all that,but the film footage you see is guys blowing by her like she was parked,up on one laughing at her as there screaming get out of the way! :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]

The magazine interviews of her afterwards: she was very pissed off at the TV studio for showing only the problems she had at the paintshop. She wanted it to show less crap and more racing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts