Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds good to me. How about some CF ram air tunnels or airbox? Maybe some Marchesini 5 spoke mag wheels? /images/icons/wink.gif/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have to make up for having a slow heavy twin with shiny CF accessories. LOL

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've always liked the 5 spoke Marchesini wheels, I just wasn't ready to add on the extra money to buy the S to get them. After a bit more time on the bike and if there is money I'll look to step up to them.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I am in too. Get us something good though, please/images/icons/smile.gif.

If I'm shootin at ya and ya stay still, your probably safe.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
I think in order to keep an internet raffle going, you need to limit the tickets sold to a reasonable number like 100 ticket which will sell quickly... nobody likes sitting around for weeks on end waiting for all tickets to be sold.

You need to work the numbers in your favor as well... I would think from a raffle, the dealer should profit about 25% - 50% the cost of the item being raffled... so how much is that CF fender? $250 bucks?

Sell 100 tickets for $5 bucks a piece, that's $500 you collect and stand to make $250 in profit...

Now if you were to raffle an item costing $500 bucks... still sell 100 tickets but for $10 a ticket.

Any more than 100 total tickets and people think they havent a chance of winning... any ticket more than $10 bucks and people are less likely to part with their money.

As for what I'd like to get next, how about that CF rear spring cover?

M.

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
I'm in!
But sending the item over here would probably cost you your profit...
/images/icons/frown.gif

Be afraid, be very afraid!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I'm not after a profit.... I'm donating the fender... I don't want a dime. All of the money raised will got to this site. I'm not sure if we could sell 100 tickets in this forum... maybe 50?

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

How about this? ...the fender that is...

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I like the fender! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
I would still be in if it were 50 contestants....

DUC748,
Still looking for 5-spokes?

Got this from sportbikes.net

Be afraid, be very afraid!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
James,

kramrd is spot on! There are too many cool items available from Motowheels to choose from, but pretty much any carbon fiber part will be good! I just ordered a billet reverse shifter lever from you, and there are plenty of other cool things I would love to get. Personally, the items I'm interested in are more spendy, but are do-able with a $10 ticket, such as a carbon airbox, air tubes, hugger, quick change sprocket carrier with sprocket and billet rear sets. Maybe you can have two items with similar costs and the raffle would be for the winner's choice.

-Erik

·
Registered
770 Posts
Darn...I don't think the fender will fit on my SS. But I'd definitely participate in a raffle for a carbon clutch cover or any other interchangable pieces. Even if you don't win, raffles are kinda fun...

Regards,

JoBu

"Roger was the random result of generations of hasty, unplanned dog sex..."

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Raffle #2 and its prize is only for Ducati motorcycles!/images/icons/wink.gif

http://www.sportbikestore.com/raffle.cfm

Only 50 tickets! Price is $5 each. Moto Wheels has generously supplied the CF Fender and will ship to eSportbike members in North American and Europe!/images/icons/smile.gif

Money raised is applied to the cost of running eSportbike (mainly hosting/bandwidth, the new server is coming but I'm waiting on parts for it).

If this fender isn't compatiable with the winner's Ducati, Moto Wheels will make arrangements of something of equal value for the winners bike. This fender won't fit on some of the older Super Sports and Monsters.

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

1 - 20 of 75 Posts