Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by ww´s doctors and guns-tread i did a little search on my own, and now i found my religion!

[ QUOTE ]
There is a fine example on the mathematical level for such irrational argumentation... called Radosophy and developed from the people who saw the most basic constants of nature in pyramids and old buildings and so concluded that they had to know them (what is nonsense of course... but lets see what fault they made):

If you take a dutch bicycle... lets say for women... The square of such a dutch bike's pedal diameter multiplied by the square root of the product of the diameters of his bell and light was equal to 1,816,the ratio of the mass of the proton to that of an electron... isn't it fascinating?

Here is a page where you can calculate what constants of nature are in contained in every number you want (year of your birth, date, age of your cat...):

web page Link in german...

Cornelis de Jager elaborated about this 'logic'... it is funny to see how easily people get carried away with mathematical tricks. The thing is that the people had absolutely no clue about maths simply and created all those connections themselves... they just put the conclusion that there must be contained some of those factors first and then looked if they were contained... they had an equation and solved it. As long as the equation can be solved by mathematical means they ALWAYS get a solution. That means as fact that in every thing all constants are contained but not that the mother baking her cake knows the Planck length only because her cake has this diameter that can be made to contain it..

[/ QUOTE ]

http://wrt-intertext.syr.edu/I2/graeff.html

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i knew there is something about those bikes besides some blonde chicks

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts