Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
if it had knobbies and twice the suspension travel...? you could run paris to dakar...!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Damn you Shamar!!!! Ya beat me to the punch.... (tho I posted the right KTM :wink:)

While I can appreciate the work that went into this bike... and the ideas behind it...... It looks gross. KTM parts belong on KTMs.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Damn you Shamar!!!! Ya beat me to the punch....

[/ QUOTE ]
(*laughing and pointing like nelson muntz*) HAAA HAAA...!!! :grin:

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
what's right...? you've failed to show both the "indian tee-pee" upper and the characteristic upsweeping exhaust...? gotta have something reminiscent of both or no credit for time served. :grin: j/k ditto on that it's an absolutely heinous look. :rolling: it's madd goofy.

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
I saw a Monster with a 916 style upper fitted onto it. why not put THAT on instead of the big triangle imperial cruiser thing they picked? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're all :postwhore2:! :grin:

I think the screen of the 9xx would be to low (even with the superbike screen) for the upright seating position...

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
like this... seats rather low so it's probably "6 in one hand... half dozen in the other"...? guys ride standing up approaching and exceeding the ton on those enduros however. :shocked:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts