Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the gold valve emulators that Racetech sells for the Sprint ST usable on a 2000 Sprint RS? It seems like they should be as I thought the forks for the bikes were essentially identical.

·
Registered
189 Posts
A quick check at their website didn't show anything specifically for the RS. Why not call them or shoot them an e-mail? Phone: 909-279-6655 or [email protected]

Let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm curious also. I don't want to ship the forks off to some unknown place because I don't want the bike torn down for long. The appeal of the racetech stuff is that I can install it myself and the reports are good on the results. I sent them an email which they never responded to. I figured I'd call them and get a live body to talk to as soon as I am ready. The modification budget has been hit hard lately so it may be a couple weeks or a month before I'm ready. Please let us all know what you find out.

Nugget'01 Sprint RS

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching me!

·
Registered
944 Posts
It's the same suspension for both the RS and ST, so it should be the same. Their weight suggestions may be a bit off because of the different bike weights.

2002 Triumph Sprint ST
World Storehouse of useless Knowledge

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
They are about $130 + install. Any motorcycle dealer can do it for you for 1-2 hours of labor. i agree the ST ones should work on your RS.

Triumph Sprint ST

1 - 6 of 6 Posts