Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all from scotland. could anyone help us out?. is miguel duhamel [ama superbike legend] any relation to the french canadian works kawasaki works rider of the late 70s - yves duhamel. ? also has anyone seen this guy before [image]url-to-image.com/image-hitler.gif[/image]

·
Registered
649 Posts
madjock,

There are 2 sons & father that used to also race together as a team at the 24 hr. Bol d 'or race in the 80's. I worked the pits for a Norwegian team & the Duhamel team was right beside us. Had a blast!

I couldn't see your URL, so don't know if I can help you out on the "who is this" question. You would need to resend the URL so I can see it.

BTW, Elverum & Asker, Norway is the old "homestead" for my Norseman hubby & I. Allison in Scotland are my ancestors. Came to your homeland to visit some family a few yrs. ago.

Skaal!!!

Nurburgring is a fun track, huh? Been a while since we rode it. Looks like you guys had a great time... nice pictures BTW.

Kathy

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
madjock said:
hi to all from scotland. could anyone help us out?. is miguel duhamel [ama superbike legend] any relation to the french canadian works kawasaki works rider of the late 70s - yves duhamel. ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Miguel is the son of Yvon (not Yves) Duhamel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts