Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just got mine this weeeknd.. love it .. any others out there wanna share let me know your thoughts on there R6 ..
BAD KITTY >> NICE P_____________

·
Registered
345 Posts
how you doin? /images/icons/smile.gif

sometimes you just have to say "what the fock"!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
The R6 rocks. And it is getting warm again. This is great.
It is nice and fast, and handles great. Everyone is going to walk up to you and say "nice bike" or "How fast have you gone" or "be careful". For some reason people ask me "Are you going to get an extension?" (happend twice this weekend?) Why would someone get an extended swing arm on an R6? Then I have to get into technical explanations for the benifits of a short wheelbase, plus my bike isn't used for dragging.

RED SUN, Raleigh's hardest heavy metal band, kicks ass.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh my GOD! I just read your profile. If you are ever in NC.....nevermind. :)

RED SUN, Raleigh's hardest heavy metal band, kicks ass.

G

·
Congrats Kitty! I just picked up my <font color=red>R6</font color=red> this past Wednesday. Only 200 miles on it so far. The break-in period's driving me crazy! But I can deffinately tell that I'm going to LOVE this bike once I'm free to really let her loose! Oh hell, what am I saying, I love this bike already!!! /images/icons/smile.gif

You need to pose next to your bike for your profile pic. I mean, this is a sportbike forum. If you're gonna flaunt the half-nudity atleast have a bike in the pic too. /images/icons/wink.gif (Now watch all the men who haven't viewed your profile yet flock to it like lemmings! LOL.)

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
yea its gotta be her or she stealing somebodies web site too. u tape them bad boys up when u go riding? how do you get full tuck? they have to get in the way, for ladies in general????

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congrats on the new bike Kitty! You're gonna love it.

Ride safe!

BTW, nice profile pic. /images/icons/smile.gif How u doin? (in my best Joey voice)

Mo

·
Registered
698 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

how do you get full tuck?

<hr></blockquote>

That's why I was asking if the pic was of her. What size jacket are you wearing with those things?

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
You guys crack me up, your like a bunch of Vultures/images/icons/laugh.gif
I have had my R6 about a year now and absolutely love it. I just put on a new can and some new Sportec's. I can't wait until summer.....

G

·
"how do you get full tuck? they have to get in the way, for ladies in general?"

What do you mean how? You just lean over and rest them on the tank. They make great "pillows" and cushion the ride! Honestly though, they've never gotten in my way before. And if you're gonna be asking questions like that... we could ask you how you ride without cramming your junk againt the tank each time you brake hard. /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah me too. The worst is coming down from a wheelie a little too hard! Ouch! /images/icons/shocked.gif

Mo

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
when i was first practicing wheelies i missed 2nd. a couple times

slammin junk all over the place.!!!

this one time and band camp.... i am sitting at the stop light and put it in first as the light is about to change green. i hear PALMEEERRRRRR. whose yellin my name??? i look left and its my buddy w/his chic. so i wave with the clutch hand!!! but wait a minute i am in gear. so the sudden jerk forward forces me to give it gas throwing me backward holding on only by the throttle. i manage to grab the front brake(the light is now green , no one in front)and slam my junk hard almost going over the bars. but still unbalanced. hit gas again and once again i think i am at the rodeo!. hit the brake. the jewels are now brittle stones! ah hell lets try one more time for good luck!! FINALLY i regain composure as my friend and his wo are laughing histaricaly(sp?). i rode home holding my broken baggage and without using the clucth to shift. i pulled in the garage and layed on the floor. with helmet on. my dad was out side like the what happened.THE GOOOODS!! THE GOOOOOODDDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ridin the bull...I would have loved to have seen that. LOL. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I have a funny junk slamming story, its only funny because it wasn't me/images/icons/laugh.gif.
I was at a bar last summer that has a balcony on the roof. There is always a bunch of bikes parked out in front of it. Well three guys jump on their bikes to leave and one guy is a little slower to get his helmet on. His other two friends leave without him, so now he is in a rush to catch up, he starts to rip out of there when his disk lock makes about 3/4 of a revolution and stops him dead in his tracks. He hits his "junk" so hard against the tank that he drops his bike and just curls up into the fetal postion/images/icons/crazy.gif. I felt bad for him but couldn't help but laugh.

·
Registered
428 Posts
NICE choice of bikes BK

I've been away from the forum a few weeks and come back to find TWO new SBW in the Yammi forum, and the choice of bikes couldn't have been better in my book /images/icons/wink.gif

Break it in and ride it hard
Jen

YAMAHA R6 - PURE PLEASURE

1 - 20 of 30 Posts