Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP I WILL BE PURCHASING AN EXHAUST FOR MY 2001 R6 VERY SOON. JUST ABOUT OUT OF BREAK IN PERIOD.CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD SOUNDING EXHAUST.IVE THOUGHT OF GOING WITH THE TWO BRO SEEMS TO BE MORE OF MY PRICE RANGE,BUT ANY OTHER SUGGESTION WOULD BE HELPFUL. THANKS

·
Registered
428 Posts
Danny,

please use lower case when posting, upper case is hard on the eyes /images/icons/smile.gif

The TBR is a great choice for your R6. They make a sweet High Mount and the sound is Awesome. Alot of Yammi owners also like the Micron. I'm putting a TBR C-5 Titanium High Mount on my R6 after the break in. Whatever you end up getting, post some pics of your R6 after it's installed.

Ride Safe,
<font color=blue>Jen</font color=blue>

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
akrapovic is a bit different for the r6, but pricey...finish is nice, sounds good, gives very good power returns- with a full system, downside- more costly. it's up to you though.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I have a '01 R6 with a Devil HM andm I love it, but who doesn't love their exhaust? I think the finish is top notch and the sound is great, nice and deep for a 600. I also have the most unique exhaust in town, no one else has one.

My toys

·
Registered
13 Posts
Danny,

I have a Leo high mount in aluminum on my 99. Absolutely love the look and sound. Not too much louder than stock at an idle, but makes a beautiful sound over 10K. One of my buddies I ride with had a TBR CF on his 99 R6 and immediatley changed it when he heard and saw mine. Two Bros are kind of loud.

Here is a pic of my bike:

On another note, with the Leo exhaust, you can keep your passenger pegs. You cannot with the TBR.

Take Care,

Kevin
99 YZF R6

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
bro thatb bike is sweet looking with that hi mount..geesh after seeing all these hi mounts im beginning to lean towards getting one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey thanks everbody for the imfo. i think im sold on the leo vince high mount.i will post some pics when i get it. thanks again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts