Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well it hit me, should i get the R1 OR R6? insurance is about 80 bucks cheaper a month. besides i could buy a new r6 for less than the 01 r1 price. is that a good deal?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
depends on experience and what you want from it... you want to go faster go with the R1 you want super handling in the twisties the R6 might be your best bet...... sit on em both and make a decision based on the amount of time you been riding...!

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Fill out your profile so we can rant about how newbies shouldnt get liter bikes /images/icons/laugh.gif Seriously though, the R6 is an awesome bike.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I feel you should get what you want and respect the bike you get, I started riding on a liter last year, I keep thinking about what the bike can do and worked my way up. But Im not like other people, other people think im nuts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I agree with chipset all the way. (i wonder why)/images/icons/wink.gif

Don't worry, you'll get used to the taste of my exhaust!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i understand the difference i have read the "stuff for newbies" post, in the end i am going to pick up the R6. i needed another opinion one that wasnst from a family memeber telling me i am going to die, even if i do ride responsibly. i do appreciate other opionions. any way i look forward to riding this summer with anyone who may be in the TC area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts