Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a new bike to purchase. Either a R6 or Gixxer 600. Can someone please tell me some good and bad things about a R6.Im more interested in the R6. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
428 Posts
MotorPsycoR6,

LOL, Spidermann is right, seems your name has already picked your bike for you but in case you want some more opinions, please see page 16 of the Yamaha forum, the thread is "Which Bike GSXr / R6". That should give you some insight on both.

Since you are posting on the Yamaha forum, I will perform my official Yamaha spokeswomen duties by stepping up and saying

<font color=blue> GET A YAMAHA R6 </font color=blue> or
<font color=red> GET A YAMAHA R6 </font color=red>

Yamaha thanks you for your support and happy canyon carving /images/icons/wink.gif

Ride Safe,
Jen

P.S. Fill out your profile, we need to know almost everything about you /images/icons/laugh.gif no need to include the really personal stuff.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
BlueEyedDragon theres only 16 pages depending on how many htreads you can see per page!

theres only a total of 4 pages the way I'm seeing it.

just get an R6

Antisigtite <font color=orange>Bastage</font color=orange>

·
Registered
428 Posts
You all think your soooooooo smart /images/icons/wink.gif

I would have put the link up if only I knew how to do it but I did the best I could with the computer knowledge I have!!!!!!!!! /images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif Thanks for posting the link and I will try to find out how to do that for myself next time.

Ride Safe,
Jen

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Hey Jen... just type this but make sure to take out the stars ( * )

[url*]http://esport.sportbikes.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=Yamaha&Number=25280[/url*]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts