Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is silly, but where is the idle adjustment knob? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Plus I don't have a manual, so I'm SOL. Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JoshN said:
This is silly, but where is the idle adjustment knob? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Plus I don't have a manual, so I'm SOL. Thanks for any help you can offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

929rr Manual in PDF Format

Now ya do.... :waytogo:

M.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Good question.... I know mine is a leeeeeeetle black knob that kinda hangs down from under the tank area... It will be on your left side sitting... up under the fairing slightly...

You riding anywhere near So-Cal this weekend? I'd be happy to point it out in person, lol

M.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, judging by the location of the knob relating to the fairing bracket, I'd say my bike doesn't have an idle knob. Perhaps the owner removed it when he installed the PCIII. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Very unlikely. It has nothing to do with the PCIII install (something else I've done over the winter). The connection for the PCIII is on the right side of the bike just under the airbox (I needed to remove the gas tank to reach it).

It's probably pushed in deeper. As I said earlier: take off your panels and reach in deeper. It would be VERY odd if your bike doesn't have one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.