Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace my long, front turn signal stalks with smaller one's or flush mounts on my 12R. Now I know that when you go to a smaller size bulb, sometimes the signals will flash really fast, which is something that I do NOT want. It seems like they flash so fast, it doesn't give the filament enough time to create it's full potential of brightness. I already shortend my rear stalks so I think I will leave those as is.

So how many of you have aftermarket turn signals and still have the same flash pattern as the stock signals? If so, what brand of flushies did you get?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
My LP front flushes flash normal, too. Or they did, until I integrated the rear signals into the taillights. Now I need to get a different relay...

'98 ZX-9R. Money pits should all be so <font color=green>Green</font color=green>.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have short stalk rear and flushmount front (LP) Sometimes the left rear wont flash and then the left front flashes really fast. I connected the connections and they like fine. But I need to realy check them. You know take the tape off the connections and see them

G. Gunn

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have short stalks on the rear and LP flush mounts on the front. Work great, just took some patience to shave and install.

If you really have to think about it, you probably shouldn't do it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have the ShortStalk I on the 7R and they work fine like the normal bug-eye style did! /images/icons/smile.gif

I plan to put them on the 9R also! /images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts