1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
It would have cost more instore for all of that stuff. My sibs paid about two hundred for a package like that. I think their guns were a little better though.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
For under $35 shipped, if all you do is pop a cap in a couple of your friend's asses, you didn't get ripped off :waytogo:

Edit:
Didn't see that it didn't include the gun. Pretty damn deceptive if that's the case :bird: :808876-nono:
I hate to buy from sellers w/ that much feedback. I'd imagine it would be hell to communicate if there was a problem

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
CleaningLady said:
Actually, now that I look at it closer the gun isn't included in the auction so...I really don't know. :crazy:

[/ QUOTE ]

AGGHGHHh ,

Where do you see that? I noticed in the accesories it wasnt listed because I dont think the gun is considered a accesory .
I have bought from this store before (ebay store )
I just sent the seller a question .. so we'll see when they reply :flame:
I

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Re: PUrchase I made on ebay.. Did i get ripped off

Yeah, it sounds like the gun comes with it. He's even sending the manual, what the hell else could the manual be for??? You should be GTG. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Re: PUrchase I made on ebay.. Did i get ripped off

For $26 and shipping, it's not a bad deal, even if you decide you don't like it (I paid more than that just for my mask). It's probably fine for plinking in the woods with some buddies, but if you step on an organized field, you'll end up dumping a lot of money into the sport (changing those 12 gram C02 cylinders while someone's running up on you is not fun). Plus, it's really damn addictive.

·
Registered
207 Posts
If the gun is included, then you didnt get ripped off. but if your planning on playing actual games with that gun then good luck. No accuracy, no range, and the paintballs will break in the barrel sometimes. I have over a grand put into my gun and im selling it for $400 if anyone is interested. I use nitrogen instead of Co2 in my gun....

·
Registered
269 Posts
Dont get to into paintball the dam game is way to expensive. I started by just playing my friends but by the time i got out of it my gun was 1.5k not including my tank mask and everything else. And i was spending almost 150$ per time out or even more for a tourny. Fun game though :smile: to bad im not rich for 2 addictions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts