Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to take away from Notto's hand/images/icons/tongue.gif but... Anybody up for getting dirty in Pueblo on Saturday? I've got three guys from http://www.hondaxr.com showing up. Two new guys we have not met before, and one guy Ray, Nate, and I rode with once.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
If the SV is back from the shop by then (it better! /images/icons/mad.gif) I will be street riding this weekend too! /images/icons/cool.gif

I plead the 5th

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I would be up for a little Ride. Still lots of sand in the twisties. May be 285 will be clear.

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I'd love to go for a ride but can't this weekend but I can for sure next Sunday. someone go up the mountains this weekend and check for sand/images/icons/wink.gif

3Banger it sounds like a great job for you!!

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
I have to go to Fort Collins tomorrow so I'll tell you how three hours worth of I-25 is!
It's gonna snow tomorrow, that means enough sand to choke a donkey/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/tongue.gif
I hate sand. I want to ride with out, with out sliding, with out pucker factor.../images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
AirmenGoob- please do email me, as it is much easier for me too check that at work...

I plead the 5th

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you guys are planning a street ride, how about doing it in your own thread? Thanks./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Yep I'm planning on riding street Saturday...but I need tires so bad that I'll probably just ride to Performance/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
Chris,

I gotta take care of some things on the dirt bike on Saturday, and I'm planning on riding street some. But, I'd be up for a dirt ride on Sunday if you wanna go again? Anyone up for a Sunday dirt ride at PMP?

-Nate...

MHSBA
2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i
2002 Yamaha WR250F

1 - 16 of 16 Posts