Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 2001 F4i EDIT! (again)

Well, at least I know now that someone besides me has even looked at this thread... /images/icons/laugh.gif

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

would you want to sell the CL-12 helmet seperatly? What size is it?

Also, I don't know if bikergirl has seen this thread, but her brother was looking for an Fi, so you could PM her.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I wish I could, but then I'd end up letting the other go with the bike and my wife would be pissed! (The CL is actually hers, which means it doesn't get worn very often!) Thanks for the lead though, I'll let her know.

·
Registered
424 Posts

Do you have the complete sharkskin cowling set including the front fender and tail? If so how much will you sell them for?

Hangup that damn cellphone and drive!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Nope, what you see is everything I have. They aren't for sale seperately until the bike goes (if they don't want them). They cost over $600 new with no prep. As you can see, they are now prepped. They will sell for $600, that includes the DB windscreen (was $55) and the framesliders (were $75). The prepping was a royal pain, and I had to go buy clamps and a rivet gun just to get them mounted (luckily I already had a dremel tool.) I'll post a new thread if the skinz come up for sale by themselves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.